Reservations via OpenTable
- Parties of 12 or more require a credit card be placed on account to hold the reservation. 24 hours in advance, Babylon will call to confirm your reservation and a final head count is expected to be provided at that time. The host will be a charged $15 per seat for all no shows or incomplete parties.
- Parties of 12 or more are required to settle all charges on one final check. The only exception to this policy is that we will gladly split all alcoholic purchases into a second check from all food purchases, if requested.
- If any party arrives more than 15 minutes later than the original reservation time without calling to alert our staff to any issues with arrival time, we cannot guarantee that space will be held for the party.
- All guests must be present to be seated at a reserved table, but we encourage you to arrive early and wait for any additional guests at our indoor or patio bars and enjoy a round of drinks before their arrival.
- All parties of six or more are subject to automatic 20% gratuity.
- We welcome outside desserts and cakes, with a $1.50 cake cutting fee for each guest that is served.
- If additional guests arrive outside of the confirmed reservation seat count, we will make every effort to accommodate the extra seating needs, but please note that on busy evenings our dining areas may already be fully committed to other reservations, so we may not able to offer additional seating.
We welcome your special events and celebrations at Babylon, but in the interest of the enjoyment of all guests and dinners, we have a few limited rules in regards to decorations that may be brought into Babylon during normal business hours.
- Absolutely no glitter, confetti, or feathers.
- No decorations of a sexual or offensive nature, this includes some of the less tasteful costume jewelry and party favors that may go along with themed or bachelorette parties.
- Table Runners
- Linens (Fabric Only: Cream, white, or black only – unless approved prior to the event)
- Balloons (Only at the guest of honor’s chair)
All decorations may be set up no earlier than one hour before the reservation or event, unless a private room or hanging gardens have been booked specifically in advance. All items must be removed at the conclusion of the reservation or event.
[Image credit: Keith Isaacs, Walter Magazine]